Hospitality Innovation Summit
Hospitality Innovation Summit
From 10-13 October 2016 Hotelschool The Hague hosted the third annual Hospitality Innovation Summit. During this event, students from 11 international hotel schools were invited to work on a case for Schiphol and present it to group of international CEOs. Read more about the event and the participating schools and CEOs: Hospitality Innovation Summit 2016
Our HTH Reporter and current student Victoria was present to interview the students, organisers and industry leaders present:
With the establishment of the Industry Relation Office, Hotelschool The Hague chooses to actively encourage students, faculty and employees to adopt an outward focus and to further improve the fit between school and industry, research, theory & practice as well as align her curricula with the changing needs of the industry.
The Industry Exchange is an initiative aimed at encouraging the exchange of knowledge between Hotelschool alumni, Industry and faculty in an interactive fashion. Four times per year we organise these Industry Exchange events, located alternated between our two campuses in The Hague and Amsterdam. The Industry Exchange events are meant to share trends, exchange knowledge and insights, and to network. The activities range from a conference with inspiring guest speakers to a career market, or a combination. At career markets, companies can present themselves to the students and students get to experience the wide range of companies an industry has to offer. Guest speakers have experience and knowledge to share, the audience get the opportunity to ask questions and learn from them.
- 30 March 2017: Industry Exchange/Career Fair, Campus The Hague
- 08 June 2017: Industry Exchange/HTH Talks, Campus Amsterdam
- 02 June 2016: Industry Exchange event on the theme “Leading Change - Reaching Our Full Potential” which was inspired by many sources which all suggested we are at a tipping point in terms of needing to rethink how we lead and design our organisations. Read more: Leading Change Event
- 13 October 2016: Industry Exchange event on the Amsterdam campus with many inspirational guests from 30 leading organisations, where the students could network and find the next inspiring step for thei careers.
Global Citizenship Series
During 6 seminars, a stimulating mix of board level executives of major companies, young high-potentials of these companies and top performing students of Hotelschool The Hague will join to explore the concept of global citizenship. Lead by eminent guest speakers, they will discuss, debate and connect on the impact of democracy on various major topics, which influence our global society.
Visit the Global Citizenship Series page.
Every year in November we organise our Alumni Reunion, at our THe Hague Campus or Amsterdam Campus. It is always a great opportunity for all Alumni to meet, catch up, network and celebrate.
Aftermovie Alumni Reunion 2015
Aftermovie Alumni Reunion 2014 (85th Anniversary, Taste of Hotelschool The Hague)
Eight times per year we organise Bachelor Graduation Ceremonies, four in Amsterdam and four in The Hague. Once per year we organise the Master Graduation Ceremony.
Upcoming Graduation Ceremonies 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus Amsterdam 16 June 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus The Hague 23 June 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus Amsterdam 22 September 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus The Hague 29 September 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus Amsterdam 01 December 2017
- Graduation Ceremony campus The Hague 08 December 2017
- Master Graduation Ceremony campus Amsterdam 28 September 2017
Images Master Graduation September 2016
Images Bachelor Graduation The Hague and Amsterdam September 2016
Images Graduation The Hague and Amsterdam March 2016
Images Graduation The Hague and Amsterdam November 2015