Hotelschool The Hagueis a dynamic, international Hospitality Business School with campuses in
The Hague and Amsterdam. Hotelschool The Hague is entrepreneurial, business-like and quality-driven.
Our faculty is professional, experienced and international; colleagues work together in small and cohesive teams. Our graduates can be found all over the world working in senior management positions within hospitality focused organizations. Hotelschool The Hague has approximately 2300 students and over 200 employees.
Hotelschool The Hague is looking for:
Student Assistants - Servicedesk
(Campus The Hague and Campus Amsterdam)
The Servicedesk is the first point of contact for students, parents, staff and external parties. The Servicedesk is responsible for providing 1st line support- and information activities, communicates to back offices, monitors the progress of processes and identifying bottlenecks. The Servicedesk employees are part of the Shared Service Center.
Under the guidance of one of the Servicedesk staff members you will support activities which the Service Desk is responsible for.
General Function Description
- Preparing and printing declarations and enrolment;
- Handing out Propaedeutic Certificates;
- Scanning and emailing forms to student affairs;
- Admissions information template emails (requirements/open days);
- Finance information template emails (alteration forms/invoices);
- Student Affairs template emails (insurance/DigiD);
- Web room bookings and issues;
- Smartcards hand out and printing;
- Preparations for Final Defenses
- A student of Hotelschool The Hague and finished with MO phase 2;
- Good communicative skills;
- A Professional attitude;
- Responsible attitude in dealing with confidential matters;
Working hours are:
- Monday – Thursday 10.00 – 13.00 hours (or within these hours)
- Friday 08.00 – 14.00 hours (or within these hours)
The Student Assistant vacancies are for both campuses Amsterdam and The Hague.
To apply for this position, go to: http://hotelschool.nl/en/about-us/vacancies select Student Assistant - Servicedesk and select the “apply” tab on the right portion of the screen.
Please send your application letter and CV in English, to the attention of Mr R.W. van Zwol, Human Resources Department. The application deadline is 16 November 2016. Starting date is as soon as possible.
Hotelschool The Hague is a dynamic, international Hospitality Business School with campuses in
The Hague and Amsterdam. Hotelschool The Hague is entrepreneurial, business-like and quality-driven. Our faculty is professional, experienced and international; colleagues work together in small and cohesive teams. Our graduates can be found all over the world working in senior management positions within hospitality focused organizations. Hotelschool The Hague has approximately 2300 students and over 200 employees.
Hotelschool The Hague is looking for an:
Administrative Lycar Officer
The Lycar Office is responsible for the Lycar administration, providing independent correspondence and providing substantive support.
General function description
- Informs students about the Lycar course;
- Keeps the Lycar administration up to date;
- Plans meetings for the Lycar coach and the students;
- Matches students with coaches;
- Monitors the progress of students;
- Supports the lecturers of the Lycar course with administrative and organizational activities.
- A vocational college graduate (MBO level 4) or a Bachelor degree;
- Administrative, technical knowledge and understanding of the related organizational and functional relations;
- Skills in the precision and accuracy of the administration;
- Excellent command of English C1 level, both spoken and written;
- Service minded;
- Good organizational skills;
- Familiar with office tools and specific software.
Hotelschool The Hague offers a salary based on scale 5 with a range between € 1.800,- and € 2.400,- depending on your professional experience and qualifications. In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers an excellent package of fringe benefits.
- A 13th month;
- Employees with working weeks of 40 hours are entitled to 428 hours (53 days) of leave with retention of salary per calendar year;
- A retirement pension through ABP;
- Opportunities for further education;
- The possibility to participate in collective (health) insurance.
To apply for this position, go to: http://hotelschool.nl/en/about-us/vacancies select Administrative Lycar Officer and select the “apply” tab on the right portion of the screen.
Please send your application letter and CV in English, to the attention of Mr R.W. van Zwol, Human Resources Department. The application deadline is 31 December 2016.
An English language proficiency test will be part of the selection procedure.
You will be located in The Hague but are willing to work at our school campus in Amsterdam on occasions.
Thank you for your interest in Hotelschool The Hague! Is there no current vacancy that matches your profile? Please do not hesitate to submit your open application using the ‘apply’ button, as Hotelschool The Hague is always interested in hospitality and academic professionals to become part of our: Talent Pool
Hotelschool The Hague has approximately 2300 students and over 200 employees.You will join a multidisciplinary team of faculty working in a range of hospitality related business areas. The school community is international, and the program is taught, and all business is conducted completely in English. Hotelschool The Hague has an excellent reputation developed over 85 years; the result of the structured & innovative educational program and the experience and quality of our staff and lecturers. You will join a dynamic, hardworking team of professionals in a challenging but friendly environment.
General Function Description for Faculty
You are able to develop and teach courses that are closely linked to real-world hospitality management practice. You are a professional and motivating lecturer, encouraging both students and colleagues to achieve excellence. You are an active team player willing to cooperate and contribute to the school’s success. You are both coach and lecturer, with a multidisciplinary approach to business problems. You feel at home in a dynamic and international academic environment.
Criteria talent pool
Our focus is on passionate educators who have a combination of significant knowledge of their discipline, experience in the industry, and in teaching. We seek educators who have passion for both sharing their knowledge, and improving their own abilities, as well as truly caring for students. Our objective is to help shape the new generation of industry leaders. To achieve our mission, we seek people with:
- a minimum of a master’s degree; a PhD is desired. Preference will be given to the individual with extensive applicable experience, regardless of the degree;
- considerable (leadership) experience in the international hospitality industry;
- an affinity for higher education, with previous teaching experience; an enthusiastic approach to education with an emphasis on coaching students to deal with real-world professional assignments;
- excellent oral and written command of English;
- excellent social skills, an ability to work independently, and a proactive attitude to problem solving;
- insights into and knowledge of current affairs and developments in (hospitality) management;
- excellent teaching and coaching skills;
- the ability to write scholarly articles
- for all positions international work experience is required.
Compensation is competitive and commensurate with experience. In addition, Hotelschool The Hague offers an excellent package of fringe benefits, expat services, a retirement pension through ABP, excellent opportunities for further education, the possibility to participate in collective (health) insurance and generous opportunities for sabbatical.