Hospitality Innovation Summit
Top CEOs work with the top Hotel School students from around the world.
From 6 - 8 October 2015, Hotelschool The Hague will once again host an International Student Challenge. Students from several top Hotel Schools in the world will be able to work with and present their ideas in front of a group of top CEOs within our industry on the final conference day on 8 October.
Final Conference Day: 8 October 2015
On the final conference day, the teams will present their concept in front of the line-up of CEOs, who will ask them challenging questions and who will select a winning team.
View the Flyer below:
- Les Roches International School of Hotel Management (Switzerland)
- Haaga Helia (Finland)
- Florida International University (FIU; USA)
- Emirates Academy of Hospitality Management (Dubai)
- Hotel Management School Maastricht (The Netherlands)
- Norwegian School of Hotel Management (Stavanger/Norway)
- Hotelschool the Hague (The Netherlands)
- Kaohsiun University of Hospitality (Taiwan)
- AIMS (India)
- Glion Institute of Higher Education (Switzerland)
- Gitta Brueckmann; EVP EMEA, Marriott
- Michael Wale, Managing Director EMEA, Starwood
- Michael Levy; COO; CitizenM
- Puneet Chhatwal; CEO; Steigenberger Hotels
- Remy Rein, Deputy Director, BNP Paribas
- Steven Daines, CEO EMEA, Accor
- For CEOs: 8 October, from 12-17 hrs, followed by a networking reception.
- For Students: From 6 October to 8 October, from 09-17 hrs, followed by a networking reception.
For more information, please contact the organising team via firstname.lastname@example.org