Open Days & Meet us abroad!
There is a lot to tell, share and show about Hotelschool The Hague!
Throughout the academic year, Hotelschool The Hague hosts many Open Days.
Attending one will give you the chance to learn about the study programme, to see the school, meet students and staff members and enjoy our hospitality.
During an Open Day, one of our students will give a presentation, you can enjoy a guided tour of the school and our facilities and of course, there’s enough time to answer all your questions. You are welcome to bring someone along if you like.
If you can’t make it to an Open Day on campus, we also host Online Open Days.
Furthermore, it is also possible to meet us abroad! To see where and when you could meet with us, have a look at ‘Meet us abroad!’
Note that there are different kinds of Open Days, please make sure to register for the right Open Day. To experience Hotelschool The Hague to the fullest it might be nice to combine your Open Day visit with an overnight stay in our hotel(s) or have lunch/dinner in our restaurant(s), but don’t forget to check availability while registering!
- All our upcoming Bachelor Open Days are fully booked. If you would like to get to know Hotelschool The Hague better before applying, you do still have the opportunity to join one of our Online Open Days
- If you live outside the Netherlands, please click here: register for an International Open Day
- If you are currently studying in a hospitality related diploma course or have finished one successfully already, you are kindly asked to click here: register for a Fast Track Open Day
- If you already have a Hospitality (related) Bachelor Degree and wish to extend your knowledge in this field, have a further look into our Master of Business Administration (MBA) in International Hospitality Management click here: MBA Programme
Bachelor Open Days
All our upcoming Bachelor Open Days are fully booked. If you would like to get to know Hotelschool The Hague better before applying, you do still have the opportunity to join one of our Online Open Days
Meet us abroad!
You also have the chance to meet one of our representatives abroad, we will be present at multiple fairs hosted in differend countries during the year. Below you can find a number of examples of upcomming fairs in Germany where you will be able to meet our representitives. Please click here or on the button 'Where to meet us' to see all other dates and countries where you will be able to meet us.
- Munich – Monday, 01. February 2017
Sofitel Munich Bayerpost
- Frankfurt - Monday, 13. March 2017
Sheraton Frankfurt Airport Hotel
- Cologne - Tuesday, 21. March 2017
Maritim Hotel Köln
- Berlin – Monday, 27. March 2017
Maritim Hotel Berlin
Online Open Days:
If you can’t make it to an open day at one of our on campus, we also host online open days. for more data and to register please click here: register for an Online Open Day
International Open Days
Do you live outside of The Netherlands and would you be interested in visiting Hotelschool The Hague for an Open Day? Register for our special International Open Day for the Bachelor Programme.
Please register here: International Open Day
International Open Days, for students currently not living in The Netherlands
- Friday 07 October 2016 (The Hague & Amsterdam)
- Saturday 17 December 2016 (Amsterdam only)
- Friday 17 February 2017 (The Hague & Amsterdam)
- Friday 07 April 2017 (The Hague & Amsterdam)
- Friday 09 June 2017 (The Hague & Amsterdam)
International Fast Track Open Days
Do you already have a previous qualification in hospitality-related studies, and are you ready to take your career to the next level? Are you ambitious and do you want to achieve a Bachelor degree in Hotel Management? You may qualify for our International Fast Track programme! This programme is an accelerated version of the Hotel Management Bachelor’s programme enabling you to build on your experience and management skills in roughly two years.
Dates for Open Days are:
- Thursday 13 October 2016 (The Hague)
- Thursday 01 December 2016 (Amsterdam)
- Thursday 16 March 2017 (Amsterdam)
Would you like to attend the IFT Open Day?
Please register here: IFT Open Day
Online Open Days
Next to our Open Days on campus in Amsterdam or The Hague, you have the possibility to attend an Online Open Day. We organise several, at different times, to serve all prospective students, even those in different time zones.
This online event includes a live presentation about our Bachelor Programme in International Hospitality Management given by our current student(s), followed by a virtual tour. During the entire session which has a total duration of around 1,5 hours, you can ask questions via the chat. All you need is Wifi, a laptop or pc and headphones.
For more information or to register, please click here: Online Open Day
Dates for our upcoming Online Open Days are:
- Friday 24 February, 12.10 hrs CET
- Monday 27 February, 20.00 hrs CET
- Wednesday 1 March, 12.10 hrs CET
- Friday 3 March, 17.00 hrs CET
Are you interested in expanding your hospitality knowledge after you obtained your bachelor degree? Our MBA in International Hospitality Management might be the perfect study for you.
Currently we do not host any Open Days for the Master programme. For all information regarding the application and content of the programme we recommend you to visit our website.
For information on the MBA, please click here: Master Programme
Meet us abroad!
If you do not have the possibility to visit one of the open days in the Netherlands it is also possible to meet us abroad. We have a stand at several education fairs abroad throughout the year. Our representatives and students of Hotelschool The Hague will be travelling to different countries and are delighted to meet you at one of these fairs to inform you on our study programme and to answer all your questions. Hotelschool The Hague also organises selection days abroad.
If you have questions about meeting us abroad please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please click here to see if you can meet us abroad: Meet us abroad!
Meet us in Luxembourg
Meet us at the Information Session / Selection Day at the Steigenberger in Luxembourg!
Date: 11 March 2017
Information Session: From 17:00 - 18:15 hrs
Selection Day: From 08.30 - 18.15 hrs
Location: Novotel City Centre Hotel, Luxembourg
Address: Novotel, 35, Rue du Laboratoire, L-1911 Luxembourg, Luxembourg
Our representatives would be delighted to meet you and answer all your questions! For more information and to sign up for the information session, please send an
e-mail to: email@example.com.